The Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group provides personalized service to clients in navigating commercial and consumer bankruptcy, insolvency, and recovery law.
- regional and national financial institutions
- secured and unsecured creditors
- creditors committee’s
- purchasers of assets
- lessors of real and personal property
- parties to executory contracts, debtors
- institutional and individual stakeholders
Committed to client satisfaction, the Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group operates as part of Perkins Thompson’s interdisciplinary team, and is able to draw on resources from the Firm’s business, transaction, tax, real estate, litigation, and other practice groups to provide efficient and effective client services.