The Internal Revenue Service has published an Announcement and new Regulations relating to qualifying for the “hardship exemption” under the Affordable Care Act, IRS Notice 2014-76, which may be helpful to taxpayers in preparing their tax returns for 2014. The Announcement and new Regulations may be found at the IRS website.
- Corporate Transparency Act Imposes New Federal Reporting Requirements on Most U.S. Companies
- Property Tax Stabilization Annual Deadline is December 1
- 10 Tips for Creating Enforceable Online Software Agreements
- New Legislation Affecting Public Entities
- Recent Maine Law Court Cases Affecting State, County and Local Government
About This Post
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Firm or any of its attorneys on any particular issue.
Website Disclaimer »