The Internal Revenue Service has published an Announcement and new Regulations relating to qualifying for the “hardship exemption” under the Affordable Care Act, IRS Notice 2014-76, which may be helpful to taxpayers in preparing their tax returns for 2014. The Announcement and new Regulations may be found at the IRS website.
- Maine Paid Family and Medical Leave: How Maine Businesses Should Prepare for 2025 and Beyond
- Writing an Employee Handbook: A Business Tool that Should be Taken Seriously
- Restrictions on the Sale of Mobile Home Parks
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Corporate Transparency Act
- 11 Perkins Thompson Attorneys Named in The Best Lawyers in America®
About This Post
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Firm or any of its attorneys on any particular issue.
Website Disclaimer »